Five-Minute Leadership Workshops™
WHAT IS IT?
Here is a free Leadership “Workshop” you can take right now in your office, at home or on the road. In just about five minutes you'll improve your leadership capacities!
This is among the most cost-effective models you can use.
In general, participants in the Five-Minute Leadership Workshop™ (FMLW) are already highly successful leaders. As such, they realize there's always room to “raise the bar” to an even higher level of achievement.
It costs nothing “out-of-pocket”
and you get immediate results!
Peak Performance!™ took the lessons which thousands of clients have said are most effective and most directly applicable to real-world situations and packaged them into “bite-size” pieces you can use right away. They are now available to you in a format you can benefit from at your convenience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME (WIFM)?
- Refresh/remember key leadership principles, which are the foundations of High Achieving Teams
- Learn what other business leaders are finding most helpful in improving their own leadership
- Avoid leadership “minefields”, which trap even the best leaders sometimes
- Identify action steps to make sure that “concepts” produce real “action" (To help implementing what you already know!)
- Be recognized as a source of proven, practical leadership techniques
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply download the Leaders Workshop sheet using the link below.
At your convenience, read the Workshop material and write your answers.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
Just agree to participate with an open mind and heart and try to implement the lessons so that you can obtain the results of better leadership within yourself and your organization.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
About five minutes of your time. Not insignificant; but WELL worth it!
Money? Nothing, nada, zilch!
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE A “LEADERSHIP ROLE” IN MY ORGANIZATION?
At Peak Performance!™ , we believe that EVERYONE has capacities for leadership, though perhaps not in the same measure and not in the same areas. That's part of what makes teams strong! But we all have leadership abilities that can be enhanced and improved.
We further believe that extraordinary organizations cultivate leadership contributions from EVERYONE on their team.
Developing your leadership skills can move the organization ahead AND help you move into more recognized leadership positions... Try the Five-Minute Leadership Workshop™ and see.
CAN I GET EVEN MORE RETURN-ON-INVESTMENT FROM MY FIVE MINUTES?
Absolutely! Here’re some starting points:
- Share the Workshop materials with some of the “up-and-comers” within your team
- Share it with colleagues both within and external to your organization
- Have your team take the Workshop and use it as the topic of a staff meeting
- Reproduce the Workshop information in newsletters and internal documents
- Use the Workshop topics to help clients and vendors improve their organizations
- Ask Peak Performance!™ to develop a leadership training program based on one of the Workshops, customized to the specifics of your team
- Contact Peak Performance!™ for a free brainstorming session on other ways you can leverage your five minute investment
- And ask for a no-obligation evaluation of leadership within your current team and a free customized report on how to raise the bar to higher standards within your team
WHY DOES PEAK PERFORMANCE!™ DO IT?
We WANT you to succeed -- and to remember that we helped!
The Five-Minute Leadership Workshop™ helps us make sure:
- You have tools in your “success toolbox” that will help you achieve your goals
- You can realize the benefits of increased and improved leadership throughout your organization
- That every interaction you have with us offers real value, not just conversation
- And you remember us when it’s time to train your team to outperform your competition!
HOW DO I BEGIN?
Take three easy steps:
(1) Download either of these Five-Minute Leadership Workshops™ to your computer by clicking here:
Leadership Workshop - February 2009
Leadership Workshop - March 2009
Leadership Workshop - May 2009
Leadership Workshop - August 2009
(2) Take a few minutes to read over the workshop material.
(3) Complete the exercises.
If you have any questions, just call or email us using the contact info below.
I hear and I forget...I see and I remember...I do and I understand.
Peak Performance Training Systems, Inc.
phone: 1.888.875.7325 (PEAK) 719.276.2125 fax: 719.276.2103